| TECHNICAL SUPPORT
XtraProtect was developed in 2012 and is now used in a wide range of commercial environments including medical practices, care homes, nurseries and cleaning companies. XtraProtect has been certified and Lab tested to the highest British Standards to ensure both its effectiveness and public safety.
- Kills and protects against 99.99% of bacteria and enveloped viruses – Lab proven to be effective against Coronavirus, MRSA, E-Coli and Norovirus
- British Lab tested to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 14476
- Lab proven as safe & non irritating on skin and to the eyes (Yordas Group Lab Testing – Q200330-RV-1)
- Contains no hazardous chemicals, elements or warnings (European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008)
- Water based pH neutral sanitiser. It does not use aggressive chemicals, alcohol or bleach and is non toxic.
- Active ingredients Benzalkonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
| TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS | SCROLL DOWN ↓ TO VIEW
Please find our technical documentation available for you to view or download. These contain all technical data including certified lab tests and safety certificates.
- Coronavirus lab test certification – BS EN 14476
- Technical data sheet
- Safety tests for skin
- Safety test for eyes
- Customer Certificate sample