Civilian Type One Face Mask
Our disposable 9006M Medical Face Mask reduces discomfort and protects against non-toxic dust particles, allergens and reduces the risks of transfer of infections. 9006M Medical masks are flexible, disposable face masks worn over the mouth and nose, held in place behind the ears with an elastic strap. They help to reduce the risk of inhaling non-toxic dust particles and allergens.
Key benefits include:
- Protects the airways
- Covers the mouth, nose and chin
- Enhances infection control
- Significantly lowers the risk of cross-contamination
- Fifty disposable surgical face masks per pack
- Please refer to packaging before use
- Low-risk clinical applications that do not involve blood-borne pathogens or bodily fluids.
- Enhancing infection control.
- Minimising the risk of cross-contamination.
- Increasing personal safety during transport.
- Price per mask: 30p
- Masks per box: 50
- Certification: Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC), EN14683:2019 and YY/T 0969-2013
- BFE: ≥95%